Bartlett the Blogger

It's always flattering to receive a kind word on someone else's blog, and especially flattering when that "someone else" is someone you greatly admire:

Check this out from Andrew Bartlett Online on 22/9:

For people who like looking around blogs on social issues, you could also try this one - http://www.ariontheweb.blogspot.com/ . I know this guy a bit. Nice enough and used to be a Democrat. Having just gone there, I note he's said I’m the only person who could look bored bungy jumping. Also a comment from someone who says they can't vote for me cos I'm too weird for wearing purple all the time.


I'd be happy if "nice enough" appeared on my epitaph. Thanks Andrew.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey whats wrong with purple?

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for all the fish

Welcome to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea

Can conspicuous consumption save the news business?