Why the long face?

I made it back safe and sound from Hobart, but am overwhelmed with uni work. Will post more musings in a few days. For now, though, I think it's worth repeating a post I made almost exactly a year ago:

Sunday, August 01, 2004
A very happy birthday

It's August 1, so it's time to wish all the horses of the world a very happy birthday.

All those in favour, say 'aye'. All those opposed.... ah, it doesn't matter.
Apparently Gai went a bit overboard in celebrating the occasion.

Priceless.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Don't know about the rest of you, but I learnt multiplication best trackside. I placed by first bet in Grade 4, using my Gran as the intermediary between me and the bookie so as not to arouse suspicion.

God bless the Horses, for they bring such family bonding.

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for all the fish

Welcome to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea

Can conspicuous consumption save the news business?